SU Series Unitized Wellhead Systems
At the core of each Dril-Quip SU Series Unitized Wellhead System is a unique surface wellhead that incorporates subsea wellhead metal-to-metal sealing technology, providing benefits not available in typical surface wellhead systems.
The SU Series Unitized Wellhead System components have been designed and modeled using the most advanced computer techniques. Each wellhead component has undergone rigorous engineering analysis and testing. This underlines Dril-Quip’s commitment to provide advanced technology in precision-crafted products for the oil industry.
SU-902™ Surface Wellhead System
Dril-Quip offers the SU-902 system for high-pressure, severe service applications. This system is available in configurations that accommodate a vertical or horizontal production Tree.
The high-pressure wellhead provides a means of suspending and sealing multiple strings of casing inside a single wellhead using unique patent pending adjustable mandrel casing hangers. A variety of adjustment ranges are available upon request.
The SU-90 wellhead is designed to make-up to a drilling riser joint or production riser tie-back joint with a radial bolt connector interface. Wellhead locking profile and side outlets are supplied to meet customer specifications.
- Incorporates adjustable casing hanger design to accommodate inner tie-back riser strings if required
- Adaptable to most casing programs
- Annulus seal is metal-to-metal pressure energized and can be retrieved and replaced without disturbing the casing hanger or tubing hanger
- Fully compatible with any industry standard subsea wellhead system
- Height and tension can be adjusted to ensure consistent wellhead systems height above the work deck