At Dril-Quip®, health and safety come first, supported by our Goal ZERO initiative.
Dril-Quip®'s success is built on upon the health and well-being of our employees, stakeholders, and global community. We aim to be a leader in all matters related to Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) and are fully committed to upholding and evolving our current policies to benefit not only Dril-Quip®, but the entire industry. Our business is contingent upon our commitment to the long-term success of our operations, which means that we are deeply passionate about the safety of our stakeholders. We will continue to build the necessary programs to tackle the challenges of the future and will do so by relying on every member of our organization to do their part every day.
We are committed to achieving the highest standards for the health and safety of our employees, customers, and supply chain partners and protecting the environment in the communities in which we operate.
Health and Safety
Dril-Quip® strives to provide each employee with a safe and healthy work environment. The well-being of our employees takes top priority, and we are committed to ensuring that our operations comply with all industry standards, policies, and regulations to prevent any health and safety risks. Each employee has responsibility for maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for peers by following safety and health rules and practices and reporting all incidents, and unsafe acts, behaviors and/or conditions.
- Our major manufacturing facilities are compliant with ISO 45001:2018 for occupational health and safety management systems.
- We empower our employees with stop-work authority and hazard/behavior reporting to identify any safety concerns or potential improvements.
- We work collaboratively with our stakeholders and supply chain partners to require that the highest health and safety standards are met throughout our operations, consistent with those of Dril-Quip®.
We are committed to compliance with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and local/country requirements for our facilities and overall operations. To play an active role in protecting the future of our community, we have implemented and continue to implement tangible measures across our operations such as:
- Our major manufacturing facilities are compliant with ISO 14001:2018 for environmental management.
- We regularly perform Environmental Site Assessments of our operations and use our assessments to reduce our risks and help us continually improve.
Leadership and Management
Our leadership team regularly monitors the health and safety of our organization, and we have dedicated resources to continuously assess and improve our HSE systems and tools.
- We have top-level management commitment to HSE at Dril-Quip®, and our senior management teams perform HSE walk-through assessments at our facilities on a quarterly basis.
- HSE performance is measured against industry standards, and annually, we set strategic goals and objectives to improve our performance each year. We are committed to Goal ZERO for HSE incidents.
We are committed to consulting with our employees and encouraging participation in all HSE matters, which also includes continual feedback and improvement of our standards and policies.
- We encourage our employees to share ideas and raise concerns on all HSE matters, as we recognize it is the responsibility of the entire workforce to execute compliance to health, safety, and environmental standards.
- We create an environment where every employee embraces HSE as a core value and engages in Goal ZERO.