SS-15® RLDe Rigid Lockdown Subsea Wellhead
Evolving Field-Proven Performance
Featuring a time-saving rigid lockdown mechanism, the reliable SS-15® RLDe helps operators reduce costs, along with HSE and operational risks in HPHT applications.
Apply Pressure And Lockdown Simultaneously
Instead of requiring separate trips, the locking technology on Dril-Quip’s SS-15® RLDe induces preload at the time of installation. This increases resistance to bending and fatigue life – no additional tooling is necessary. With two million lbs. of lockdown capability, the SS-15® RLDe can incorporate a pressure-balanced annulus shut-off valve that closes off the flow-by between the casing after being cemented into place.
Our DXe® Wellhead Connector locking profile can also be added to the wellhead. Popular in shallow-water applications and on heavy floating rigs, it delivers industry-leading structural capacity and fatigue resistance while occupying less real estate on the top wellhead face. A standardized quality plan eliminates the need for independent purview, expediting delivery.
- Lowers carbon emissions by eliminating manufactured hardware and reducing the time it takes to drill a well
- Enables casing hanger/seal assemblies to be run in one trip
- Eliminates the need for extra lockdown devices
- Eliminates up to five trips, saving time and money
- Extended service life; field-proven in extreme HPHT conditions
- Unmatched bending, tension, and load-carrying capacities
- Accommodates 30- to 36-inch conductors
Dril-Quip SS-15® RLDe Wellhead
BOP pressure tested
Engineered and Tested For The Real World
The SS-15® RLDe is fully verified and validation tested for structural capacity and high fatigue resistance. To ensure our wellheads and components meet or exceed the latest industry standards, Dril-Quip has extensive in-house capabilities, including a horizontal test machine capable of applying 20 million ft-lbs. of bending/loading pressure. All our products are backed by unparalleled R&D, engineering expertise, service, and support.