DX® Wellhead Connector
Subsea Connectors Designed For Deep Water
Dril-Quip DX® Wellhead Connectors are designed for deep water, high wellhead pressure, deep wells, and long drilling times.
Wellhead Connectors Configured To Meet Your Requirements
Our DX® Wellhead Connectors are available in a variety of designs and configurations and can be modified to meet specific customer requirements. The DX-10® Connector is pressure rated to 10,000 psi, and the DX-15® is pressure rated to 15,000 psi.
These connectors are ideally suited for use with a subsea BOP stack or subsea completion Tree. The DX® Wellhead Connectors are designed to provide high bending, high tensile and high-pressure capacity while remaining easy to operate and install.
- High bending and tension capacity
- High load capacity
- Simple, reliable, trouble-free operation
- Unique latching segments provide uniform load distribution
- Top connection can be a clamp, flange or studded connection
- Special seal design and stainless steel surfaces extend seal life
- Easily retrofitted into any subsea BOP stack
- Latching segments automatically retract when the connector is unlocked
- Quick unlatching time; meets all international regulatory requirements
- DX® seal ring with primary metal-to-metal sealing and emergency backup, metal-to-metal sealing profile
- Ideal for subsea production systems
- Ring gasket retaining mechanism provides simple, reliable remote gasket installation and removal
- Large lock and unlock porting for quick response
- DX®-DW® Connectors available for deepwater, higher preload requirements
- Field-proven performance