VXTe™ Vertical Subsea Tree
A Fundamental Change For Drilling And Completions
Part of Dril-Quip’s e-Series solutions, the VXTe™ Vertical Subsea Tree System features evolutionary self-aligning technology for faster, safer and cleaner operations.
The Power of e™, Applied In A Big Way
Our VXTe™ uniquely does it all. By eliminating the need for a tubing head to orient the tubing hanger and align the tree, our system significantly reduces the number of operational steps and human-equipment interactions.
This can save up to two weeks of rig time and up to $4 million per well, all while mitigating environmental and safety risks. Plus, with less energy needed to manufacture, transport and install, the VXTe™ lowers your overall carbon footprint.
- Self-alignment mechanism streamlines installation
- No rig time spent on tubing head installation, no running tools, no trips to verify hanger orientation
- Metal-to-metal sealing-gate valve with secondary closing feature ensures reliable barrier
- Fewer operational steps and hardware minimizes worker risk exposure
- System accommodates up to 10 hydraulic and two electrical lines for intelligent well completion
Dril-Quip VXTe™ Subsea Tree
Up to $4m savings per well
Up to 2 weeks of rig time saved
HSE heavy-lift touchpoints eliminated
Evolutionary Meets Revolutionary
With technology like the VXTe™, Dril-Quip continues to change the operational game. We are committed to helping the industry meet its production and HSE challenges, investing heavily in research and development. We also test our products relentlessly, validating data points far beyond the range and load capacities of conventional testing equipment. The result is an unequaled industry track record and reputation.