ConcentricBore™ Vertical Subsea Tree
With its lightweight modular design, the Dril-Quip ConcentricBore™ Vertical Subsea Tree is a time-saving, economical alternative to traditional completion systems.
One Of The Industry’s Smallest Footprints
Easy to handle and install, our ConcentricBore™ Subsea Tree features innovative, reliable technology in a flexible, low-cost package. That includes field-proven DH gate valves, DA valve actuators, and subsea control system, as well as our unique DXe® Wellhead Connector, which delivers high fatigue resistance with no bolts in the load path.
Our ConcentricBore™ Tree places the production bore on the centerline, allowing more downhole functions to be incorporated. With multiple interface options and an adaptable design, it can accommodate all major industry third-party components, including chokes, jumper hubs, gas lift systems and chemical injection metering valves.
Features And Benefits
- Large 14.5” ID vertical access through the tubing spool available to pass drill bits, coil tubing and lower completion packages for maximum drilling and completion options
- Full 2” annulus access
- Standard API/ISO ROV interfaces for installation and maintenance access
- Configurable for crossover upstream or downstream of production wing valve
- Passive tubing hanger arrangement eliminates BOP orientation pins and extra tools
- Accommodates nine downhole hydraulic/chemical injection lines and two electrical lines including fiber optic
- Metal-to-metal annulus sealing technology for reliable pressure containment
- Integral USV1 and USV2 valves in master valve block
- Available in 10,000 psi or 15,000 psi operating pressures
Testing, Installation, And Commissioning
For subsea applications, Dril-Quip offers a comprehensive range of control system analyses, component testing, installation and commissioning services – ensuring the ConcentricBore™ Tree meets all applicable industry standards. Our capabilities are backed by teams of qualified technicians providing the expert support operational excellence demands.