Performance, Engineered to Accommodate
Configured to order, Dril-Quip’s subsea manifolds offer unparalleled engineering and design flexibility – from shallow-water to extreme deepwater service applications, including compact infrastructure configurations.
Thinking Bigger By Thinking Smaller
Because our customers have a wide range of application needs, Dril-Quip makes flexibility a top priority in our manifold solutions. It’s a proactively unique approach in the industry, one that’s kept us at the leading edge of technology for optimizing flow paths and minimizing leak paths.
Staying aware of market needs has driven significant weight reduction in offshore infrastructure, requiring smaller vessels while minimizing both CO2 emissions and the interactions between equipment and people. For your bottom line, that means saving OPEX, CAPEX and, potentially, lives.
Dril-Quip Manifolds are designed to meet the industry’s greatest flow-control challenges.
- Skirt, monopile or suction anchor foundations
- Accommodates flowline ranges 2" through 6"
- Options available for leveling
- Available with Dril-Quip’s high-performance gate valves
- Available with Dril-Quip’s fiber-optic based control system
- Accommodates retrievable choke modules
- Available with flow-through pigging or removable loops for round-trip pigging
Up to 10,000 feet in depth
Up to 10,000 psi of pressure
Up to 250°F working temperature