XPak® Expandable Liner Hanger
Liner Hanger Systems For A Range Of Applications
Our XPak® Expandable Liner Hangers are premium liner hangers that often offer technical ratings in excess of the liner pipe and host casing.
The XPak® Delivers Beyond Expectations
Our portfolio bridges a broad range of applications and sizes from 3 1/2" liners inside of 5" casing up to 18 5/8" x 24"-the largest liner hanger available in the world. With a 20-year history of success, the XPak® continues to evolve and exceed customer expectations.
The XPak® expandable liner hanger includes both hanger and packer as one assembly and is set using a plug bump or drop ball activated multi-stage hydraulic setting tool to expand into the host casing.
- API 19LH V1 qualified (ISO14310 V0 equivalent)
- Metal-to-Metal liner top seal
- Elastomeric back up seals
- High Burst & Collapse Ratings often meeting or exceeding liner and host casing
- High Differential Pressure rating
- High hanging/ holddown capacity provided by slips integrated into hanger body
- Slim OD profile reduces harmful surge/swab affects during run-in, conditioning, cementing and displacement
- Ability to wash, ream, and/or drill in
- Eliminates conventional liner hanger leak paths
- Expanded area supported for life of well by unexpanded material
- Compact design engages host casing over a short section
- Available to deploy in casing sizes from 4 1/2" up to 24"
- Ability to Rotate, Wash, Ream and Drill liner to planned depth
- Robust running tool with high torque capacity
- Running tools can be configured to suit wide variety of applications
- Reduces Formation Damage from surge/swab
- Slim running design means reduced ECD during run-in, circulating & cementing
- Compatible with Flow Boss surge reduction tools
- Improved Wellbore Integrity and Zonal Isolation from rotation while cementing improves mud displacement