Liner Hangers With Optimized Installation
The Dril-Quip XPak® De is a premium liner hanger designed specifically to deploy large OD liners through the restricted ID of a subsea wellhead and eliminate the need for supplemental adapters.
Engineered For Efficiency
Subsea well designs historically utilize sub-mudline supplemental casing hanger systems to deploy large casing strings. These sub-mudline systems are inefficient, do not offer optimal installation parameters and have a history of operational difficulties and failures.
XPak® De enables 18" and 16" liners to be deployed and set as a true liner hanger; anywhere within the 22" casing string and without the need for contingency target joints or pre-installed adapters.
- Replaces sub-mudline hangers and supplemental adapters
- API 19LH V1 (ISO 14310 V0 equivalent) qualified
- Eliminates NPT and remediation often seen with supplemental casing hanger operations
- Compatible with all industry big bore subsea wellheads
- Eliminates the need for fixed landing shoulder
- Metal to Metal Seal with Elastomeric backups seals in DSAW welded seam pipe
- High anchoring capacity
- Reduces mud losses as bypass area from slim OD reduces ECDs
- Integral tieback receptacle for contingency liner top isolation