Dual Plug Systems
Ensure the integrity of your cementing jobs with Dril-Quip’s Dual Plug System, engineered to simplify operations while enhancing reliability.
Flexibility Meets Durability
Dril-Quip's tandem liner wiper plug is used to minimize cement contamination with wellbore fluids while displacing cement through the liner string. Dril-Quip will work with your wiper plug supplier of choice, or we can provide our tandem liner wiper plug system when running Dril-Quip liner hangers. When run with Dril-Quip liner hangers, and cement manifolds, it reduces the number of interfaces and improves overall system reliability.
Features And Benefits
- Universal design for Conventional and Expandable Liner Hanger Installations
- Pressure capacity for use in primary expansion process
- Components manufactured from PDC drillable aluminum
- Emergency shear design to remove from setting tool if required
- Available in multiple sizes (4 1/2" liner size and larger)