Dril-Quip’s new DXe® Wellhead Connector is designed for use as a BOP stack connector, subsea tree connector or riser tie-back connector and is suitable for use in HP/HT service and severe bending and high fatigue applications.
The Industry's Next Generation Connector provides superior performance and reliability.
- Unique proprietary highly engineered locking profile provides high fatigue, high load capacity
- Available with flange, studded or integral connection
- No bolts in load path - load path is through the upper body, latch segments and wellhead
- Superior performance validated with full scale testing
- Exceeds API 16A PR2 and API 17TR7 requirements
- Self-aligning primary and secondary ring gasket designs
- Increased hub contact area provides high bending capacity
- Gaskets qualified to API 6A PR2 20,000 psi (with gas), 35° to 400° F
- Extensive verification analysis and structural load testing performed
- Design is compatible with existing blowout preventer hydraulic control systems
- Can be configured for H-4 locking profile
- Available on all Dril-Quip subsea trees
- Available for Riser Tie-Back applications
- Maximizes the drilling vessel watch circle