The BigBore™ IIe is a fully qualified subsea wellhead system that has been extensively analyzed and validation tested to be suitable for high pressure, high temperature (HP/HT) service.
Next Generation Wellhead System reduces trips, saves rig time, and money.
- Eliminates the need for extra drilling and production lockdown devices
- Seal Assembly provides 2 million lbs. hanger lockdown capacity to resist thermal and pressure loads
- Significant cost savings by reducing the number of trips
- High load capacity meets requirements of next generation 20K drilling rigs and HPHT well designs
- DXe™ top connection offers superior structural capacity and fatigue resistance
- Tested and qualified to normal, extreme and survival loads
- Full scale fatigue tested
- Qualified to 20,000 psi WP and 35° - 350° F per API 6A PR2 Group 4, with additional dynamic seal endurance testing