Making Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) a top priority
Goal ZERO; Total HSE Commitment
At Dril-Quip, we build our success on the health and well-being of our employees, stakeholders, supply chain partners, and the communities in which we operate. In fact, because our business is contingent on operational safety, we actively develop programs to tackle today’s challenges and tomorrow’s. Those programs rely on every member of our organization to do their part and are supported by our global Goal ZERO initiative.
Robust Regulatory Adherence
Dril-Quip complies with all industry standards, policies, and regulations to minimize HSE risks. All employees are required to maintain a safe and healthy workplace for their peers by following best practices and reporting all incidents, unsafe acts, behaviors and/or conditions.
- Our major manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO 45001:2018 for occupational health and safety management systems.
- We empower our employees with stop-work authority and hazard/behavior reporting to identify any safety concerns or potential improvements.
- We work collaboratively with our stakeholders and supply chain partners to require that the highest health and safety standards are met throughout our operations, consistent with those of Dril-Quip.
Since 2015 At Dril-Quip
Near-Miss Frequency Rate (NMFR) Reduction
Total Recorded Incident Rate (TRIR) Reduction
For our facilities and operations overall, Dril-Quip is unconditionally committed to compliance with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and local/country requirements. Taking an active role in protecting the future of our communities, we continually implement tangible measures organization-wide.
- Our major manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO 14001:2018 for environmental management.
- We regularly perform Environmental Site Assessments of our operations and use our assessments to reduce our risks and help us continually improve.
Leadership & Management
Our leadership team regularly monitors the health and safety of our organization. We also have dedicated resources to continuously assess and improve our HSE systems and tools.
- We have top-level management commitment to HSE at Dril-Quip, and our senior management teams perform HSE walk-through assessments at our facilities on a quarterly basis.
- HSE performance is measured against industry standards. Annually, we set strategic goals and objectives to continually improve our performance. We are committed to Goal ZERO for HSE incidents.
We consult regularly with our employees, encouraging participation in all HSE matters. This also includes ongoing feedback and improvement of our standards and policies.
- We encourage our employees to share ideas and raise concerns on all HSE matters, as we recognize it is the responsibility of the entire workforce to execute compliance with health, safety, and environmental standards.
- We create an environment where every employee embraces HSE as a core value and engages in Goal ZERO.