Dril-Quip, Inc. at XXIV EXPO ECUADOR OIL POWER & ENERGIAS RENOVABLES!
Events and Exhibitions
Date: 8 - 10 November 2023
Location: Centro de convenciones, Booth 212 - Quito, Ecuador
Join Dril-Quip, Inc. at the premier energy event in Ecuador! The XXIV EXPO ECUADOR OIL POWER & ENERGIAS RENOVABLES is not just another event; it's a reality in Ecuador, drawing key players from the oil, gas, and renewable energy sectors and attracting companies from various countries.
The renewable industry in Ecuador encompasses various energy sources, including hydroelectric, wind, solar, and more. Far from being a mere "bet," this energy transition represents a genuine investment, not only in cost savings but in our very planet.
Dril-Quip On-Site: Our team will be present, discussing our extensive range of products and services.
- XPak® Expandable Liner Hanger System
- Conventional Liner Hanger Systems
- Top Drive Express Swivel Manifold
- Casing Running Tool
- CTS-II Tandem Liner Wiper Plug System
- Power Tongs
- FLowBoss™ Surge Reduction Tool
- CPT Casing Pulling Tool
- CTO Casing-Tubing Opener
- XPak® De Expandable Liner Hanger System
- CM-10™ Cement Head
Take advantage of this opportunity to network, learn, and see firsthand the future of energy in Ecuador!
Why is the Ecuadorian oil sector worth your attention?
- World-Class Projects: Ecuador boasts world-class oil projects, like the Cascabel project, ranked among the most significant global copper discoveries in the past decade.
- Substantial Export Value: The exports are projected to have a value of USD 176.396 million until their end of life in 2052.
- Investment in Advanced Projects: The investment in only the advanced projects is expected to have a present value of USD 21.398 million until 2052.
- Significant Employment: By 2024, the oil sector will offer 270,180 formal direct and indirect employment positions. Moreover, by 2027, the mining sector will generate over 500,000 formal job opportunities.