Dril-Quip management fully supports the implementation and ongoing maintenance of Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHSE) Management Systems that define not only their roles and responsibilities, but also those of all members of the workforce.
Dril-Quip and all of its subsidiaries are committed to:
- The Quality of our products
- The Health and Safety of our employees
- The protection of our Environment
- Exceeding customer requirements and expectations
- We will identify and correct any work practices that pose a risk to the quality of our products, health and safety of our employees or pollution of the environment. We will evaluate our processes to ensure our protection schemes and work practices minimize these risks.
- Dril-Quip will comply with the requirements of our QHSE Management Systems, and measure its performance to identify opportunities for continuous improvement within the Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental arena. The findings and recommendations of these evaluations will be used, where possible, to improve the management, effectiveness and performance of these systems.
- We will comply with all applicable laws, regulations and industry standards, implement programs and procedures to assure compliance, and seek opportunities beyond regulatory compliance for reducing risk to human health, safety and the environment.
- Dril-Quip will periodically evaluate our Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental objectives to ensure they remain aligned with this QHSE policy, and may, based on such evaluation, revise or set new objectives in support of this policy.
- We will communicate to our employees, vendors and customers our commitment to the delivery of quality products, health and safety of our employees, and protection of our environment.